Friday, April 24, 2009

Introduction to my blog!

Me at a Tampa Bay Lightning game this season!!


Hi everyone!My name is Lauren Burg and I am a senior in the journalism program at USF St. Petersburg. This semester, I took a Sports Journalism course and at the end of the semester our class was asked to take the stories we wrote throughout the semester and put them in either a blog or website format. I have wanted to be a writer since I learned to write and I have always had a great passion for sports. The stories I wrote for my Sports Journalism course have to do with hockey and the Tampa Bay Lightning because that is where my passion lies. I also work for the St Petersburg Times as a high school sports correspondent and have published the links to some of the articles I have written for them. Finally, I am a passionate photographer,mainly photographing sporting events and plan to publish a blog with all photographs sometime in the near future!Anyways, I really enjoyed making this blog and I hope you enjoy reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment